Thursday, August 19, 2010

Today is the Day


Well it is finally time for Katrine to get here! We are so excited to meet her! We have been working really hard to get everything ready for her. CJ worked in the attic the other day getting our wireless set up so she can have wireless in her room. I have been working on alot of different projects for her room. And I have to say I absolutly love it!! My friend Leslie came over last weekend and helped me get everything on the wall and put up.


I have made her a cute little sign welcoming her to Texas for us to have at the airport and i am going to have some balloons and a small bouquet of flowers. ( i will post some pictures of this tomorrow). She shouldn't have any trouble finding us at the airport.


It has been a really long day of travel for her and when i spoke to her dad he said she hadn't slept in over 24 hours. She is goiong to be so so tired when she gets here.


I am posting some pics of the new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment